Rural Development Credit Cooperative (RDCC) has been operating for 15 years!
Rural Development Credit Cooperative was founded on 24.08.1999. Virumaa Credit Cooperative merged with Rural Development Credit Cooperative on 18.12.2004.
License no 4.1-1/39 has been granted to Rural Development Credit Cooperative by Financial Supervison Authority on 16.05.2011 to execute money transfers.
On 24 October 2012, the Financial Supervision Authority granted license no 4.1-1/80 to Rural Development Credit Cooperative to provide following services to its members and clients:
1. services which enable to make cash payments to payment accounts;
2. services which enable to withdraw cash from payment accounts;
3. execution of payment transactions, including transfer of funds to a payment account opened with a payment service provider;
4. execution of payment transactions if the funds have been granted as a loan to the client of the payment institution;
5. execution of payment transactions if the consent of the payer for making a payment is given by means of a telecommunications, digital or information technology device.
As Rural Development Credit Cooperative have licence from FSA, it means that Rural Development Credit Cooperative can offer the same payment services as commercial banks does and the services are available not only to it's members, but to it's customers too. Rural Development Credit Cooperative is also supervised by FSA as well as other credit institutions.
Rural Development Credit Cooperative is located in Järva-Jaani, Järvamaa, Estonia We have branches in Järva-Jaani and Koeru.
Our aim is to develop business activity in the region. We offer to our members savings and loan services and payment services to our members and customers too.
On 01.10.2014 Rural Development Credit Cooperative opened it's Internetbank. All current and new members (and customers) are welcome to use the services online!
For additional information, feel free to contact us by e-mail - email@example.com or by phone 5046 823 / 386 3409 / 385 4135.
Our offices are open:
Phone: 530 072 79
Wed and Fr 8:30-13:00
Phone: 385 4135
Tue and Thr 8:30-12:00 and 12:30-16:00
Phone: 386 3409
Tartu mnt 29, 9 flat
Mon and Thr 10:00-14:00
Phone: 520 0060